Monday, January 11, 2016

In an effort to ensure noone else gets sucked into this company's claims...

Ok...time for a painful confession...see this returned box? It contains a supposedly free sample of a 'serum' that was advertised to reduce or eliminate bags and dark circles under your eyes. Yes, I know, I can't believe I fell for it either, but quite honestly, I feel SO good that I wanted my eyes to look like I felt smile emoticon Pure old vanity in it's most obvious form, right? This company is a FRAUD! DON'T fall for it! Five minutes after sending them my credit card info, I researched more and realized they were probably fraudulent and shouldn't have anything to do with them. I called and their customer service representative hung up on me (I WASN'T nasty...just asked to cancel the order.) I emailed and their server bounced it back to me. Went to their website and it was 'under construction.' So now...I'm pissed....look out Alluracell. And then to add insult to injury there are two fraudulent charges to my account...one for $5+ and one for $85+. I've had to cancel my credit/debit card and contact countless others that I have done automatic payments to ensure they get the correct card replacement number. Seriously? What the hell is the matter with bags under your eyes, anyway? Right?

No comments:

Road trip 2021

 A picture review of 2021 Sister Trip. As baby of the family, I’ve committed to visiting my three older sisters as often as possible, before...