Sunday, July 11, 2021

Road trip 2021

 A picture review of 2021 Sister Trip. As baby of the family, I’ve committed to visiting my three older sisters as often as possible, before it’s not.
This year spouse Leon chose to come along for the ride. Here is kind of a disjointed view of our sister trip. We drove from Holton, Michigan to Julesburg, Colorado family then to Northern California family in Red Bluff up the Oregon coastline, along the Columbia River to my Kennewick, Washington family. Leaving them, we drove Hwy 90 across the northern U.S. and finally the Manitowac - Ludington ferry across Lake Michigan and home. So, in no particular order, and with no labels since I haven't figured out how to add them, here is the trip. :)

























During the Northern California visit, my sis, Patricia and her husband Chip took us to the Redwoods, Oraville Dam, Glass Beach in Ft. Bragg and finally to son Scott and family's house in Aptos. What a wonderful trip.

































No comments:

Road trip 2021

 A picture review of 2021 Sister Trip. As baby of the family, I’ve committed to visiting my three older sisters as often as possible, before...