My New Year's Resolutions..
1) Honor my family with love and respect and time...do it daily
2) Advocate for a peaceful world for all
3) See something new and tell about it
4) Practice better health...starting with lowering blood pressure and better dietary habits
5) Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose, all the time
6) Spend quality time with good friends regularly
7) Do more art and design
8) Practice a random act of kindness at least daily
9) Maintain high teaching standards...stive to learn and improve daily
10) Keep my faithful companions (Jessie and Georgia) warm, well fed and comfortable..all the days of their lives
Much to be thankful for...
1) Great health, prosperity, peace and love for my family
2) Great friends
3) Great art and design
4) Great career that I enjoy and love going to each day
5) Great companions in Jessie and Georgia...never lonesome with these two gals to greet me when I come home from a long day at work or play
A picture review of 2021 Sister Trip. As baby of the family, I’ve committed to visiting my three older sisters as often as possible, before...
Dear Ms. Slater, Thank you for your letter expressing concern about the women who participate in our ads and campaigns. We appreciate...
The Dalai Lama's book identifies the main principle of Buddhist morality...to help others...and if you can't do that...at least do n...