Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School

Second day of faculty seminar days and I'm anxious to get to the lab! Classes start on next Tuesday and we've got a lot of new things going on! Creative Suite 3...already loaded on all the lab computers (Indesign,Photoshop and Illustrator). New Blackboard features that allow all classes to be included immediately. We can simply use it to upload our syllabi and course documents or we can get easily not use it at all..our choice.

I've built this avatar...hopefully shown below. But each time I try to add her, it totally messes up the layout! Maria, where are you NOW?


Get a Voki now!

1 comment:

Maria H. Andersen said...

Seems like it works to me!

Love the british accent!

:)m

Road trip 2021

 A picture review of 2021 Sister Trip. As baby of the family, I’ve committed to visiting my three older sisters as often as possible, before...